I haven't done intensive testing, but here you can find the current source code:
The functionality of this version:
* Sound control via remote IR (connected to I/O 11)
* Assignment of sounds to outputs (like a switch). Is possible to use an existent output number, useful to play a sound at the same time a switch is activated.
* Assignment of sounds to each function (F1-F4) of each Locomotive
* Assignment of sounds to a locomotive when it stops on any of 10 configurable detection sections
* Easy config procedure with the serial monitor (type "config" to show main menu)